Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WINTER FUN!





Wow! We've had so much fun this winter so far. I'm teaching ski and snowboard lessons, and Jedd is building jumps every night for him to hit every day! We have such great jobs! The only downfall is that our schedules are opposite, so we see each other sundays, monday nights, and other than that just five minutes here and there. We are blessed though.
This was the torch light parade that Targhee had on New Years Eve. It was fun.
I think the Lord put us together because we both have such a passion for the great outdoors! Jedd pushes me, but I go along with it. I love having fun with this kid.
Rachel looks great on my new snowboard that I got for Christmas from Jedd, along with the surprise of him showing up Christmas Eve to spend Christmas with me and the family.
How lucky I am!






2 comments:

Jodi said...

Katie,
It's your cousin Jodi. I stole your blog from G'ma. I will send you an invite to our blog if you email me your email address. You are having way to much fun it looks like!

Jodi said...

I guess you need my email address.
romney2121@gmail.com