So, Jedd's birthday was this weekend. That made me stressed, because Jedd made valentines day AMAZING, and I didn't do ANYTHING (well, I made pink french toast hearts, but that's all). We're trying to save money, and so I couldn't think of anything to get that wasn't expensive. That's when Jedd's family came in. Heidi is the sister in the family who you call when you need a good idea, And Laura has a social life. Two things I needed for a good weekend. Heidi set up a family birthday party, and Laura gave me ideas for a surprise party at our good friend Grant Ricks house.
So we did it. Thanks to the best family in the World, I made it through the weekend, even though there were tears and a lot of stress. (I'm such a baby when it comes to the social world. sometimes it scares me.)
Jackson Hole
So, I have worked at Targhee for three years now and have NEVER gone to Jackson Hole, even though I can get a pass for free there! So, we went! Just Jedd and I on a thursday morning. We both had to be to work at four, so we got up early. We took the tram 1st thing, and then rode the gondola, which was my first time ever! It was so cool! It is crazy that in this day and age we can sit in the comfort of a little mini flying machine while we travel up a huge mountain to slide down on slippery sticks that's we've slapped to our feet. Seriously, it's one of those things that never fails to amaze me. It can keep me thinking for every minute of the seven that it takes to get up the hill. We hit the park a few times, and I went on big jumps. I didn't do anything cool, so Jedd didn't understand my excitement about it at the end of the day, because I've hit lot ofbig jumps. I was excited because for the first time ever, I wasn't that scared! And I felt great in the air, and really balanced. I have done a lot of jumps, but that doesn't make me comfortableon them. It was a super successful day in my book of skiing.
P.S. I'm So Lucky
2 comments:
looks likes so much fun i miss you guys! weve been so freakin busy i miss skiing too. we need to hang out again. love you!
by the way... that last picture under the umbrella was lisa! hahahaha, youre good ;)
Post a Comment